Saturday, July 14, 2012

sarajevo living: puppy hill.

WARNING - WARNING - WARNING

you are about to experience cuteness overload


last week on our tour we came across some very adorable on top of a hill that we have now aptly named "Puppy Hill" - today we finally had the chance to go back and visit them.

this is there little home someone made them made of cardboard and branches.


Sasha and puppies - lots of cute adorableness in one shot.




so - I set my purse down and said, "there's no one around to steal my purse, so I'm just going to leave it over here" only to turn around less than a minute later to see this...





seriously - I can't handle this.





they really want to come home with us - if only we could convince our hostel owners.





seriously - I have never known street animals to be so incredibly cuddly as the ones here in Bosnia have been.






5 puppies romping around fighting with each other...



...will wear them out considerably.




more trips to puppy hill will occur. I'm sure this is not the last you will see of these adorable little guys - maybe next time I'll bring my fancy cam up for a full on photo shoot...

No comments:

Post a Comment